Here GPS status LED lights question

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I noticed with one of my batteries that doesn't hold much charge anymore (2778mAh)
When I'm at 30% or lower the Here GPS LIGHS blink yellow, is this normal
HERE behavior?

I believe that the yellow blinking lights mean the battery charge state is "too low to fly" meaning that Solo won't arm without enough charge to fly. I thought it was closer to 20%, but with a bad battery it might be a higher number.

I believe that the yellow blinking lights mean the battery charge state is "too low to fly" meaning that Solo won't arm without enough charge to fly. I thought it was closer to 20%, but with a bad battery it might be a higher number.
Thanks, yes my battery is bad,, that's what I thought, it might also measures voltage going down besides battery %

Last edited:
This is the full list of LED meanings from LEDs (Pixhawk/PX4) — Copter documentation

Flashing red and blue: Initializing gyroscopes. Hold the vehicle still and level while it initializes the sensors.

Flashing blue: Disarmed, no GPS lock found.

Solid blue: Armed with no GPS lock

Flashing green: Disarmed (ready to arm), GPS lock acquired. Quick double tone when disarming from the armed state.

Fast Flashing green: Same as above but GPS is using SBAS (so should have better position estimate).

Solid green - with single long tone at time of arming: Armed, GPS lock acquired. Ready to fly!

Double flashing yellow: Failing pre-arm checks (system refuses to arm).

Single Flashing yellow: Radio failsafe activated

Flashing yellow - with quick beeping tone: Battery failsafe activated

Flashing yellow and blue - with high-high-high-low tone sequence (dah-dah-dah-doh): GPS glitch or GPS failsafe activated

Flashing red and yellow - with rising tone: EKF or Inertial Nav failure

Flashing purple and yellow: Barometer glitch

Solid Red: Error

This is the full list of LED meanings from LEDs (Pixhawk/PX4) — Copter documentation

Flashing red and blue: Initializing gyroscopes. Hold the vehicle still and level while it initializes the sensors.

Flashing blue: Disarmed, no GPS lock found.

Solid blue: Armed with no GPS lock

Flashing green: Disarmed (ready to arm), GPS lock acquired. Quick double tone when disarming from the armed state.

Fast Flashing green: Same as above but GPS is using SBAS (so should have better position estimate).

Solid green - with single long tone at time of arming: Armed, GPS lock acquired. Ready to fly!

Double flashing yellow: Failing pre-arm checks (system refuses to arm).

Single Flashing yellow: Radio failsafe activated

Flashing yellow - with quick beeping tone: Battery failsafe activated

Flashing yellow and blue - with high-high-high-low tone sequence (dah-dah-dah-doh): GPS glitch or GPS failsafe activated

Flashing red and yellow - with rising tone: EKF or Inertial Nav failure

Flashing purple and yellow: Barometer glitch

Solid Red: Error
Thanks P2P, makes a lot of sense to have pixhalk info right on the HERE instead of being buried inside the Solo guts. Thanks for this and all the other good things you apport to the 3DR community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig