Help with OPENSOLO update, install and firmware installs

Reaction score
Having issues trying to download the opensolo via SOLEX. I follow the only instructions I have found, which are in this forum...but when I go to clear old packages, in order to select the new software, absolutely no software packages are showing. That means I have nothing to select and download to install. Help.

This is a new, factory SOLO and I can't do anything without a firmware update apparently.

Having issues trying to download the opensolo via SOLEX. I follow the only instructions I have found, which are in this forum...but when I go to clear old packages, in order to select the new software, absolutely no software packages are showing. That means I have nothing to select and download to install. Help.

This is a new, factory SOLO and I can't do anything without a firmware update apparently.
Information and instructions can be found here: Home · OpenSolo/OpenSolo Wiki · GitHub

Reactions: OldCoder

Just tap the Clean Up button anyway. For the files to show up you have to disconnect from the Sololink wifi and connect to your internet wifi. Then when you go to firmware updates the list will show and you can download them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421