HELP! I tried to factory reset and now it's stuck

Reaction score
I tried to do a factory reset on my solo. It flashed in party mode for 10 min or more. The instructions say that it should only take five minutes so I thought something had gone wrong. Now the solo just sits there with green LED lights. I tried to do another factory reset and the Solo light on the bottom goes into fast blinking, but then stops. LED lights never go any other color than green.

I had this. I cleared the cache in the Solo app. Then when it saw the old firmware it started sending to the Solo. At that point the Solo lights changed.

Thanks for the reply but I don't think the solo is connected to the controller. I even joined the solo network from my computer -- no 10.1.1.10 address.

After doing this for a second time it also got rid of all my compass issues. Follow exactly what he does and you will be up and running unless there's a hardware issue,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After doing this for a second time it also got rid of all my compass issues. Follow exactly what he does and you will be up and running unless there's a hardware issue,

I tried that, I have two Solos... I have done a factory reset on one of them a few times with no problem, but the other Solo got stuck...

For some people it turned out to be an SD card that is not seated properly.

I have the same problem. Can't get over green lights by attending to factory reset SOLO even do not play start up sound.

Turn off solo Take off the gimbal see that sswt switch inside the gimbal bay hold it in and restart the solo while holding the sswt button in until you hear a startup sound, this may or my not work usually its an SD card issue.
I did ardupilot firmware update from mission planner and got that sound but after I did not get any sound after I assembled all back. And a sswt is not doing nothing. I even can't feel that switch to be pressed. I have rev A main board. If I reinstall open source 3.0.0 on SOLO imx6 sd do I need first format that sd card?

I did ardupilot firmware update from mission planner and got that sound but after I did not get any sound after I assembled all back. And a sswt is not doing nothing. I even can't feel that switch to be pressed. I have rev A main board. If I reinstall open source 3.0.0 on SOLO imx6 sd do I need first format that sd card?
No do not format card unless you have the Golden image file.

An how about swapping cubes from Green Cube to stock BLACK cube and then try to factory reset? But remote control has opensolo in!

Hello! After I installed my spear black cube in my Solo. I swapped green cube and it started play sounds and leds went in disco mode and more sounds and leds now are bluish.

And now as long I put back Green Cube it showing the same problem. Green leds and controller say solo and controller mismatch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo