HDMI CABELS FIRST GENERATION

Reaction score
Looking for the original gimble cables. After some modications they seem to work very well. I threw away some early on now I'll pay the price. OK YOU PACK RATS OUT THERE GIVE IT UP. Willing to pay a reasonable price or I can do one you as long as I get one.

Looking for the original gimble cables. After some modications they seem to work very well. I threw away some early on now I'll pay the price. OK YOU PACK RATS OUT THERE GIVE IT UP. Willing to pay a reasonable price or I can do one you as long as I get one.
Hmmm, what "modifications" are we talking about here? And are you talking about the data cable or HDMI cable?

The from the factory hdmi cable that plugs into the gimbal from next to the cube. The black stiff one. I strip the black off the cable. Add moon goo to tight areas. Not rocket science. Gets vid of the vibration (mostly) and is not as prone to crimping and damage as 3DRelish.

Got one I can sell ya. Call it $8+shipping? (Usually 2 or 3 bucks depending on where you are)

The from the factory hdmi cable that plugs into the gimbal from next to the cube. The black stiff one. I strip the black off the cable. Add moon goo to tight areas. Not rocket science. Gets vid of the vibration (mostly) and is not as prone to crimping and damage as 3DRelish.
Ahh yes, another user on here told me the same thing about the factory hdmi. Said he removes the jacket from the wire and it fixes some of vibration issues..

True enough, add some moon goo at 3 contact pionts and vids stay steady. In one case it helped with vid feed to app.

Oh.Bye the way 8 + ship is good. Do you have a pay pal account? Contact me my user name + @ gmail etc.

Oh.Bye the way 8 + ship is good. Do you have a pay pal account? Contact me my user name + @ gmail etc.
Paypal takes too big a bite of transactions at this scale. I'd be willing to just trust that you'd send me the cash once you have the cable if you're comfortable with such.

PM me.

Done & done. Send to ;
648 Windbrook cir.
Newport News, Va

Any body else want to get rid of those a old cabels? I'm stil. IN THE Market!

You can get all you want off of EBAY for around 14 bucks with FREE shipping. Just go to Ebay and do a search for 3DR Solo HDMI cables. They are the factory OEM thick cables that came with the Solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc