Having trouble taking off in manual

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm sure this has been answered already but I can't seem to find it on the forums. I set fly manual to A on the app. But I cannot seem to initiate fly manual before takeoff. When i press A on controller, nothing happens. It stays in Orbit. Machine doesn't activate. this when is taking to long to get Gps. What am I doing wrong? Thx in advance

REINSTALLING THE APP WORKED - THANK YOU!!
QUESTION: MY INTENTION IS TO TAKE OFF IN MANUAL AND THAN QUICKLY PUT IN FLY MODE -
IF I DON'T ACQUIRE GPS SIGNAL (EG - I'M STILL UNDER TREES OR WHATEVER) WILL THE DRONE STILL BEHAVE AS IF ITS IN MANUAL MODE - IE - PERSISTENTLY DRIFT,ETC.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RTH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - THOUGHTS?

REINSTALLING THE APP WORKED - THANK YOU!!
QUESTION: MY INTENTION IS TO TAKE OFF IN MANUAL AND THAN QUICKLY PUT IN FLY MODE -
IF I DON'T ACQUIRE GPS SIGNAL (EG - I'M STILL UNDER TREES OR WHATEVER) WILL THE DRONE STILL BEHAVE AS IF ITS IN MANUAL MODE - IE - PERSISTENTLY DRIFT,ETC.
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RTH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - THOUGHTS?
Solo will set home once it gets an adequate gps lock - above the trees. Problem is that may not be near you. If its set to rth then land you may find it doing it somewhere you dont want.

If you stay below the trees it wont go into normal fly mode.

Even if you set home to be above you as it gets lower and loses gps lock it will revert to fly:manual and will then drift.

I suggest you set to rth then hover. Then switch to fly:manual, then keeping it steady bring it down. Failing to do that may result in it veering off as the gps signal degrades.

Practice flying in fly:manual in a big open field first. If the gps signal is poor that pause button will not help. Only attempt it in a smaller area once you are comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44