Greetings from the !

Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Howdie, y'all. A total noob here, that has yet to fly. even once. When I do, I'll know the radio "eyes closed". Anyhow, I just got a used Iris+ today for a good price, but then --- I'm still trying to mount the monitor to the radio (some hardware thingy for the mount isn't here). Bummer! And then, there is the "learning curve" to deal with before liftoff.
Just lurkin and readin, learnin and droolin.
Does anyone know if these little mounting brackets are generic, or propitiatory? Or where to buy them? I'm mounting an RX-LCD5802 monitor to the Iris+ radio.
If not, no big whoop.... I'll just MAKE one somehow. ;) Nobody can ground me THAT easily for long.
Gonna need more batteries too. Only got one and even though it still demo'ed fine, it's swollen. That cannot be good. Anyway, I hope to make some friends here.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in 3DR quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: NumberThree
Howdie, y'all. A total noob here, that has yet to fly. even once. When I do, I'll know the radio "eyes closed". Anyhow, I just got a used Iris+ today for a good price, but then --- I'm still trying to mount the monitor to the radio (some hardware thingy for the mount isn't here). Bummer! And then, there is the "learning curve" to deal with before liftoff.
Just lurkin and readin, learnin and droolin.
Does anyone know if these little mounting brackets are generic, or propitiatory? Or where to buy them? I'm mounting an RX-LCD5802 monitor to the Iris+ radio.
If not, no big whoop.... I'll just MAKE one somehow. ;) Nobody can ground me THAT easily for long.
Gonna need more batteries too. Only got one and even though it still demo'ed fine, it's swollen. That cannot be good. Anyway, I hope to make some friends here.
Did you know there is a separate Iris+ Group in the Forum? Not that this gang isn't very helpful but can't hurt to give the old timers over there a shout. [emoji6]

Reactions: NumberThree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo