Got mine Woo Hoo!!!

Reaction score
I had to get a new pair or running shoes so this morning I headed out to DSW. Across the parking lot is a Best Buy. For the heck of it I walked over to the store just to see if they had a display. Not only did they have the display but they had 6 Solo's in stock. I bought one Solo and picked up and extra battery for $999. I also picked up two spare props. Going to charge and do some reading this afternoon. So much for my preorder for DSLR Pro's and a mid July delivery LOL

I purchased from the Best Buy in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Attachments

• IMG_3387.JPG
    IMG_3387.JPG
    470.6 KB · Views: 7
LOL, picked up mine yesterday too. Will update tonight after work and do a maiden flight in the morning.
I was priding myself on my patience until I saw all the posts yesterday, my patience was destroyed...

Reactions: AmosMoses
:D
LOL, picked up mine yesterday too. Will update tonight after work and do a maiden flight in the morning.
I was priding myself on my patience until I saw all the posts yesterday, my patience was destroyed...
Mine is withering.....:D

Reactions: GoodnNuff
To get the free battery do I just mention it? Or do I need some documentation? Heading to bb now to pick up

To get the free battery do I just mention it? Or do I need some documentation? Heading to bb now to pick up
They told me about the free batterry before I had a chance to ask. If they aren't aware, tell them to check their own website, the offer for the free battery is very clear on there.

strange thing here most of the people that are posting they got one are getting there's at Best Buy.
not many posting they got one from B H
DSLR PRO
3dr.
or any other outlets.

i had to travel about 190 miles to get the one i got yesterday from Best Buy in mobile al.
long drive but it is sitting on my ketchen counter now.

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc