got an extra gimbal if anyone still needs one

Reaction score
I realize the gimbals have all shipped now so everyone should have theirs or been bale to purchase one recently with no issues. However, due to the previous issues this year I essentially ended up with two gimbals because i was impatient on 3DR so I got one from BestBuy a couple weeks ago and then 3DR finally shipped my pre-ordered one and I just received it from China this week.

Anyway if anyone is interested in one (brand new unopened in box) let me know. Cost will be regular price and I will cover shipping so at least whoever buys it will save a few bux on tax and shipping as opposed to buying somewhere else .

My first one is working great. Had a few "limp gimbal" incidents but haven't had it happen since the latest update

**bump**

Willing to ship to Canada if one splits the shipping cost with me (shipping costs about $20 for US, $40-$50 for Canada)

Willing to ship to US for free.

I would love to get my replacement Gimbal it's approaching a month soon..... Not to bad when they originally quoted 2 to 3 weeks.
All I can do is annoy them, and they started out so well with with all the return documentation for my faulty Gimbal.
I suppose that's the price you pay living so far away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44