GoPro Sale

That's where I got mine - better than new at a great price.

Man they must be in trouble if they've become an eBay seller!

Damn, they dont ship to Germany. Way more expensive over here...

I'm not certain 'GoPro Certified' is actually part of GoPro. A great price either way though...I just paid $160 for as Hero 4 Black on eBay last week.

I'm not certain 'GoPro Certified' is actually part of GoPro. A great price either way though...I just paid $160 for as Hero 4 Black on eBay last week.

If you look at the seller, it is GoPro, the corporation itself. A lot of companies sell items, especially older or refurbished ones on Ebay. I think the H4B is still the best camera available for the solo, so just thought I would let everyone know.

Uh oh, looks like they are sold out now. No wonder for $149.99. But, last time they ran the sale again a few days after they sold out. So, keep an eye out, if you still want one.

yeah, but did you get a one year warranty. waterproof case and mounts

yeah, but did you get a one year warranty. waterproof case and mounts

I certainly wasn't trying to say I got a better deal, so I don't know what you are trying to suggest. I would have bought one through the OPs link if I could have. I was simply saying it is a great deal, as I just paid more for a worse deal.

.........., as I just paid more for a worse deal.

LOL notstock4long! That was funny. Don't worry, the deal will come back and you can get another one. I am sure we all have multiple solos by now. Now you can swarm them and they can all have cameras to show how cool it is!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus