GoPro acting weird

Reaction score
Outside of the gimbal my Hero 3+ Silver works just fine. When it's connected to the drone through the gimbal...it keeps turning off then back on. Any ideas what's wrong? I did just update the camera and Wi-Fi and this is the first time I've tried using it since the update.

Outside of the gimbal my Hero 3+ Silver works just fine. When it's connected to the drone through the gimbal...it keeps turning off then back on. Any ideas what's wrong? I did just update the camera and Wi-Fi and this is the first time I've tried using it since the update.
Ended up figuring it out. The latest update for the GoPro 3.02 screwed it up. Found a 2.0 firmware downgrade and downloaded it to the camera. All is working fine after that

Ended up figuring it out. The latest update for the GoPro 3.02 screwed it up. Found a 2.0 firmware downgrade and downloaded it to the camera. All is working fine after that

Did you get full functionality back within the app? i.e. record, video settings etc?

I just had to do the same....and reverted back to 2.0 but lost all of my functionality.

I didn't have control before the upgrade. I had to hit the record button on the camera before I lifted off. I also can't control the camera now with the downgrade to 2.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig