Good Job DBS on the panels

Reaction score
Glad we have a general discussion area now. Thanks @Jacob for setting it up.

Want to give a shout out to Chuck @DBS for the P3 panel.

Installed it a couple hours ago and flew it for the first time tonight.

Dear Lord !

I took off from home which is a couple hundred feet lower than where I flew so I was flying out of a hole as normal. Still 4 bars. Just ran out of balls !

I need to rebuild my gauge. My 2 mile distance not really work. Notice the red bar going off the gauge. LOL

First time I have ever been able to go across those high power line towers. They are about 7000' and when I start getting close it finishes off my signal. The bars dropped into the red as I did and came back up as soon as I was over.

dbs.jpg

And how, exactly, does your P3 performance pertain on a Solo forum?
Because he is a valued contributor to this forum testing an antenna that he told this group about in the first place. You should compare his post/like performance. He put his Solo through a lot and his findings were/are valuable.

Because he is a valued contributor to this forum testing an antenna that he told this group about in the first place. You should compare his post/like performance. He put his Solo through a lot and his findings were/are valuable.

While all of your statements are accurate and valid, that still does not explain how an antenna mod that performs well on a P3 has any indication of how it will perform on a Solo. Again, this is a Solo forum!?

While all of your statements are accurate and valid, that still does not explain how an antenna mod that performs well on a P3 has any indication of how it will perform on a Solo. Again, this is a Solo forum!?
Because they both use 2.4ghz and the antenna does not care what it is mounted to and because it is the DBS DJI model that is being used on the Solos by modifying the mount.

Right... General Discussion section on a 3DR Forum, not DJI. If I want to hear about how awesome your P3 is (again!), I will go back to the Phantom site. Let's try to keep things focused on things pertaining to 3DR and the Solo, k!

Right... General Discussion section on a 3DR Forum, not DJI. If I want to hear about how awesome your P3 is (again!), I will go back to the Phantom site. Let's try to keep things focused on things pertaining to 3DR and the Solo, k!

Well lets try to mind our own business @HollyFlier.

It was in the general discussion part of site so was totally appropriate. K !

Reactions: guybmoto
Yes, almost as appropriate as discussing your favorite ice cream flavor in the General Discussion section!? And yes, I would love to 'mind my own business', but every time I go to a thread, I have to read through your passive / aggressive subversive comments against the Solo and your never ending 'threats' to return your Solo (again) and leave the forum for good. Enough already! Just go back to the Phantom forum and get it over with!

Reactions: Toiletbowl
I forgot I was going to add I like chocolate ice cream.

Look @HollyFlier I dont know what your issue is, but its a general discussion section for general UAV topics. If you don't like that I suggest you start SoloFanBoys.com and moderate it to Solo only conversations. That is obviously what you want.

You have 6 post here. You have contributed ZERO value to the Solo community in those 6 posts. You have not added one single thing to help a single member on this forum. And we would take you seriously why?

I have no issues with 3DR. They are a good company. Much better than DJI will ever be. They are following up with their 30 day money back guarantee and I have no issues with them.

Reactions: prowler9
And that's the only part of my statement you dispute? I thought so...
You are making friends fast here aren't you? In any forum I am a member of, the "General Discussion' type forums are for just about any topic. From politics to religion. You don't like what is posted, move along.

Reactions: Raybro and rrmccabe
Passive aggressive huh? LOL

Re-read your last post... I think you've proven my point better than I could have.
I'd much rather contribute ZERO value than NEGATIVE value, like yourself.
And what do you mean '...WE should take you seriously...'? Got a mouse in your pocket? I was only talking to you, no one else, get it?

Re-read your last post... I think you've proven my point better than I could have.
I'd much rather contribute ZERO value than NEGATIVE value, like yourself.
And what do you mean '...WE should take you seriously...'? Got a mouse in your pocket? I was only talking to you, no one else, get it?

Ha! I see what you did there... :cool: contributed zero value AND simultaneously created a negative atmosphere ! Clever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc