Go Pro 3 Black does nothing in the Gimbal....

I believe it's 3+ (the plus) black and 4 black/silver only for full camera control. It has to do with gopro not updating older devices with their full updated api.

Reactions: Tommie Thomas
I believe it's 3+ (the plus) black and 4 black/silver only for full camera control. It has to do with gopro not updating older devices with their full updated api.
I'm getting ready to buy a go pro 3 plus black. Just verifying we are having no issues marrying it to the solo software for live camera control. Im replacing my 3 plus silver. I can still use the most current software update and 3 plus black will work...is that still correct?

I'm getting ready to buy a go pro 3 plus black. Just verifying we are having no issues marrying it to the solo software for live camera control. Im replacing my 3 plus silver. I can still use the most current software update and 3 plus black will work...is that still correct?
My 3+ Black does all as it should, except turn on when Solo powers up. That is with the last firmware update we will get for the 3+ Black.

My 3+ Black does all as it should, except turn on when Solo powers up. That is with the last firmware update we will get for the 3+ Black.
My main concern is can you remotely take pictures and start and stop the video recordings while flying. I want full camera control with the solo software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M