Gimbal tilt function

Thank you, I will see if it works with Side Pilot, but I think that i will need to upgrade or reload my Solo to have the Gimbal fully working.
I wish I could use my Android table a Teclast P80h but it's not working with the 3dr Solo App, always disconnecting after few seconds I tried reinstalling, I tried with tower but no video feedback.... so I decided to use my iPhone and I never had any problems (since last update, when i click record I don't have any video feedback the screen is black, thank you Apple !!! waiting for a new update as I can't downgrade, the solution is to press manually the record button on the GoPro but it's not a nice solution). Anyway I still need to make my gimbal tilt if i want to use it.

Thank you, I will see if it works with Side Pilot, but I think that i will need to upgrade or reload my Solo to have the Gimbal fully working.
I wish I could use my Android table a Teclast P80h but it's not working with the 3dr Solo App, always disconnecting after few seconds I tried reinstalling, I tried with tower but no video feedback.... so I decided to use my iPhone and I never had any problems (since last update, when i click record I don't have any video feedback the screen is black, thank you Apple !!! waiting for a new update as I can't downgrade, the solution is to press manually the record button on the GoPro but it's not a nice solution). Anyway I still need to make my gimbal tilt if i want to use it.
Here is some food for thought. You are not alone. Your problems are not unique, it is the nature of the beast. Even using android has its problems, all devices have had many updates since SOLO was introduced. SOLO did not update for each new addition. That's what your dealing with. I had almost every problem you have described so far, all be it with android (one old version worked, newer one didn't)
I had the same gumbal issue as you. It was finally resolved with the latest update of Open Solo. As I understand someone other than PtoP is updating the ISO version. (CONSIDER POSTING A THREAD ASKING STATUS AND DEVELOPER FOR ISO).
Anyway my gumbal finally work after I loaded the latest version of Open Solo.
Finally, Go pro issues are the same, go pro updated versions and did not share with Solo developers. Therefore same problems. You may have to settle for less than full control of the camera. So suck it up and push the button to start go pro. You may also have to use different startup procedures to get a viendo feed.
All I have stated is available in different threads on this forum. Take a break this winter and read, read, read.
Best of luck!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your long message.
One more question: Is the Solo App from 3dr compatible with Open Solo ?
2nd : I might be able to downgrade my GoPro to V3, (I thought it was my iPhone but maybe not).

I will take time to read all that, thank you very much and all the best for the new year, Happy 2018
Best
Jean-Luc

Hello,

Thank you very much for your long message.
One more question: Is the Solo App from 3dr compatible with Open Solo ?
2nd : I might be able to downgrade my GoPro to V3, (I thought it was my iPhone but maybe not).

I will take time to read all that, thank you very much and all the best for the new year, Happy 2018
Best
Jean-Luc
As I understand it the Solo app is OBE (Over taken by events). Trash it. Once you go Open Solo, it's time to move on.
I have read that downgrading the Go pro app to Version 2 or 3 (I don't remember which) makes it compatable with original Solo Firmware. I don't know if that is still true. I posted a thread on the Go pro conundrum. I think the solutions were listed in that thread.
Your right, I am long winded.

The 3DR Solo apps are compatible with Open Solo. They are what they are. Nothing new will ever be added and no bugs will ever be fixed since 3DR is out of that business. But Open Solo was designed to at least not break the old apps.

The 3DR Solo apps are compatible with Open Solo. They are what they are. Nothing new will ever be added and no bugs will ever be fixed since 3DR is out of that business. But Open Solo was designed to at least not break the old apps.
Thanks for the correction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks