The updated prices.... soon we'll all give up flying our solo's because the Gimbals are just too expensive....

So today's average price is looking to be around $626.53 I kid you not.

That's nearly double the price since before Christmas. There were a few odd ones pushing the price up though:

New 3DR Solo Gimbal 3 Axis Gopro New Smart Drone Hero 3 Hero 4 | eBay
3DR Solo Gimbal 3 Axis Gopro New Best Christmas gift Smart Drone Hero 3 Hero 4 | eBay

There is also a cheap one for sale "used" but " 100% working" for $175.... but who knows if it's worth the risk or not.
I bought a "like new" gimbal off of EBay a few months ago. I was out of town on business when it arrived. When I returned home and installed it, it didn't work properly, just whipped back and forth as soon as I powered up Solo. I contacted the seller and since it had been more than 14 days, he said that I would have to pay a. $15 shipping fee. he/she, sent me a brand new unopened box gimbal. Total cost - headaches- about 90 bucks. There are some honest merchants out there still! Anyone interested I'll be glad to forward you the seller's info. [emoji111]
19b73c6ee32f5f9d103b2d0581e3c63d.jpg

Reactions: overdriver999
Yes, there are still some honest and nice people out there, thank the Lord. Unrelated to this site, I ran out of gas a few weeks ago, on my motorcycle and 2 young men stopped, gave me 2 gallons of gas, would not take any money, said "Happy New Year" and drove off. A week later, while at drive through McDonalds, I got up to the pay window, and the Lady said the truck in front of you, paid for yours, and said "Happy New Year":):):):):):):):)

That’s more than my first gimbal. 475.00 I think. But when I put that first gimbal on and took my first video of a family gathering it floored me. All of the sudden I felt like a photographer ?I remember that feeling. Solo has been my introduction into aerial videography!! I’ve done it mostly for fun but also for profit. It’s such a shame that 3DR, for whatever reason has walked away from such a loyal following. I’m hoping someone will figure out the battery gimbal problem. Happy flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus