Gimbal issues

Reaction score
Hi need some help. Tonight I was flying Solo, everything was working perfect. I wanted to pan my GoPro down. So I used the paddle switch on left. Then I get a message splashed across bottom of transmitter in a yellow bar background that said “ camera in Manuel mode contact 3DR.
My gimble panned down but won’t return to its horizontal position or “0” degrees position. So I installed a new gimble I had. Things worked fine for about ten minutes and then it happened again. No physical movement on gimble yet the position indicated of camera on trans shows it’s moving from 0 to 90 degrees, Anybody out there know what’s happening?

Hi need some help. Tonight I was flying Solo, everything was working perfect. I wanted to pan my GoPro down. So I used the paddle switch on left. Then I get a message splashed across bottom of transmitter in a yellow bar background that said “ camera in Manuel mode contact 3DR.
My gimble panned down but won’t return to its horizontal position or “0” degrees position. So I installed a new gimble I had. Things worked fine for about ten minutes and then it happened again. No physical movement on gimble yet the position indicated of camera on trans shows it’s moving from 0 to 90 degrees, Anybody out there know what’s happening?

I think I found the answer to my question on this site. So I’ll let ya know after I calibrate my sticks and left side paddle switch ( camera tilting) .
Will let ya know later today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buildnfly