Getting the gopro to turn on during flight.

Reaction score
Last week when I hit the red button on the phone app, the camera would not activate.
Then I got a message from Google that some unknown user that was trying to access my account and that they had blocked the user.
Could this be the problem?
How do I get Google to let me be authorized to ue the solo app to control the off and on of the camera?
After I get the message it gives me athority let ti work , but for only two weeks.
Hope some one has the knowledge to give me a strait answer on this nutty question.
Bill

Can we assume you have a compatible camera?
Unless you are running version 3.0 of the GoPro firmware on your camera you have to turn the GoPro on before flight.
The red button starts the recording on the camera, it does not turn the camera on. If you have live video, your camera is already on.

Can we assume you have a compatible camera?
Unless you are running version 3.0 of the GoPro firmware on your camera you have to turn the GoPro on before flight.
The red button starts the recording on the camera, it does not turn the camera on. If you have live video, your camera is already on.
Thanks Andrew:
Yes it is a compatable Gopro (4 silver). It turns on when I link up. I fly up a bit and push red button. It turns square so I assume its recording. Here is when the problem starts. -- Cannot get camera to stop. I land it and the camera is still recording. Clicking on the square button does nothing.
I'm at a loss. It just started doing this when I started using the cargo drop. Maybe some intereference from the cargo drop transmitter,
Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc