Galaxy tab 16.8

Wife broke her tablet so im thinking i may give her mine and get this one. Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy View 18.4"; 32 GB Wifi Tablet (Black) SM-T670NZKAXAR: Electronics. Anyone tried this to see if its compatible with all the common solo apps? Just looking for information before i buy one. Thanks
Haven't tried any of the apps, but have repaired one. Runs a modified version of the standard Samsung Android install, so I expect it would work. Only one way to know, though...

Heh 18" seems a bit too big to fit in the controller. Surely the big screen would be nice, but lugging around Solo is already unwieldy enough. But that would be up to you.

I've found that the 8" tablets are perfect balance for most drones. Plus you'd spend half the price.

I had bought a couple cheaper tablets but they were not able to run high enough version of Android. So make sure its Android 4.3 or later, to run the Solo apps.

Reactions: andrew.baker.142
I'm sure it would work, but you better only fly on cloudy days or at dusk. The glare on that size a screen would not be fun. I done it with my 12.9 inch iPad. Basically it was in the back of the SUV for shade and we looked into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44