Free Ebook From 3dr

I can't seem to get it. Either the web page gives me an error or it accepts my name and email address, then returns to the same page. I don't get anything. I thought I might get it in email, but it's been over 12 hours waiting. Submitted again this morning and will see if something comes in email.

I tried too, no joy, nothing in my spam filter. The system doesn't work (unless its purpose is to collect email addresses, in which case it works perfectly).

worked for me, received confirmation email with a link to download PDF.

Hmmm. Maybe it's a Limited Edition LOL Still awaiting for mine after two days now; not in spam, or downloads, or anywhere; but it has told me numerous times it's sent me an email. At one time I though it was a direct download onto the PC as it sat there rolling it's bar at me. Ho hum..

If only someone had a direct link to the download...;)

Hmmm. Maybe it's a Limited Edition LOL Still awaiting for mine after two days now; not in spam, or downloads, or anywhere; but it has told me numerous times it's sent me an email. At one time I though it was a direct download onto the PC as it sat there rolling it's bar at me. Ho hum..

If only someone had a direct link to the download...;)
Here You Go... Pretty short book but the price is right..

Reactions: SPP and yhax
I read this info a bit too late on 3DR news and the 3DR download link to dropbox is empty...LOL.
Thanks J ....I got it from your G-drive. :)
No problem. Glad you found the link.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44