Follow me Mode

Reaction score
Quick question, I ride dirt bikes and Im going to be using the follow me mode this weekend while on my bike.
My question is, what happens if the Solo starts to loose battery while Im still riding, will the solo land itself or return to home?

It
Quick question, I ride dirt bikes and Im going to be using the follow me mode this weekend while on my bike.
My question is, what happens if the Solo starts to loose battery while Im still riding, will the solo land itself or return to home?

It'll try to get home initially then land when the battery gets critically low.

Hopefully.

I'd experiment with it a lot before you go nuts with the distances, and I'd bet a dollar that if you wreck your Solo without a safety pilot you're not gonna be eligible for the warranty coverage...

Good luck, and fly safe...

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
It

It'll try to get home initially then land when the battery gets critically low.

Hopefully.

I'd experiment with it a lot before you go nuts with the distances, and I'd bet a dollar that if you wreck your Solo without a safety pilot you're not gonna be eligible for the warranty coverage...

Good luck, and fly safe...
Good deal, thank you, yea I will definitely have someone on the controls.
Another question for you, for the pre-set sweep button or knob on the controller, this is only for how fast the camera pans when in a smart shot, right?

Good deal, thank you, yea I will definitely have someone on the controls.
Another question for you, for the pre-set sweep button or knob on the controller, this is only for how fast the camera pans when in a smart shot, right?
Its for how fast it sweeps between the A/B positions set on the controller

Im still a bit confused, the time between presets? Can you explain?
It's changes how long it takes the gimbal to tilt between the presets.

Tilt your gimbal up to say 85 degrees. Then hold the top button (above the dial) down to store that as a preset camera tilt.

Then tilt your gimbal down to about 45 degrees. Hold the bottom button (below the dial) to store that as your second camera tilt preset.

Now test it out. Try each preset and see how long it takes to tilt the camera. Now roll the dial and test it again. It will tilt the camera faster or slower depending which way you rolled the dial.

By the way, its all spelled out for you on the controllers screen - but - only while you are tilting the gimbal.

Reactions: tesmithp
Totally
It's changes how long it takes the gimbal to tilt between the presets.

Tilt your gimbal up to say 85 degrees. Then hold the top button (above the dial) down to store that as a preset camera tilt.

Then tilt your gimbal down to about 45 degrees. Hold the bottom button (below the dial) to store that as your second camera tilt preset.

Now test it out. Try each preset and see how long it takes to tilt the camera. Now roll the dial and test it again. It will tilt the camera faster or slower depending which way you rolled the dial.

By the way, its all spelled out for you on the controllers screen - but - only while you are tilting the gimbal.
Totally understand now, makes complete since. Thank you for taking the time to explain!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44