Flyaway and Crash

That won't help for this. That stuff is designed for when it is the only thing between the autopilot and the mounting surface, in order to isolate the autopilot from airframe vibrtion. In this case, the sorbothane is not actually providing any support like the foam would. The sorbothane is being used for vibration absorption rather than isolation. Sorbothane converts vibration to heat. So it literally sucks up vibration and dissipates it as heat. It also puts pressure between the battery tray and carrier to rectify some of the loose floppiness of the carrier.

That won't help for this. That stuff is designed for when it is the only thing between the autopilot and the mounting surface, in order to isolate the autopilot from airframe vibrtion. In this case, the sorbothane is not actually providing any support like the foam would. The sorbothane is being used for vibration absorption rather than isolation. Sorbothane converts vibration to heat. So it literally sucks up vibration and dissipates it as heat. It also puts pressure between the battery tray and carrier to rectify some of the loose floppiness of the carrier.
What thickness and Durometer number is best. I'll buy a chunk of it for my Solo's.

At least you still have yours,mine got hijacked about a week ago .about 5 minutes into the flight it just shot straight up and disappeared from my sight, I sat down the controller and was chasing the solo and when I got back to the launch site the controler was gone.
So I'm looking for a used solo if anyone knows of any

At least you still have yours,mine got hijacked about a week ago .about 5 minutes into the flight it just shot straight up and disappeared from my sight, I sat down the controller and was chasing the solo and when I got back to the launch site the controler was gone.
So I'm looking for a used solo if anyone knows of any
:D:D...I sorry, but that sad story is cracking me up..LOL..sorry it happened, but for some reason it's cracking me up!:cool: Sounds like a Chevy Chase scene...o_O

:D:D...I sorry, but that sad story is cracking me up..LOL..sorry it happened, but for some reason it's cracking me up!:cool: Sounds like a Chevy Chase scene...o_O

Well I guess it really was comical looking back

Have you tried an external gps tracker, kind of works for me cause tried it cause the gps built in is kind of glitching but my external wasn't and it helped me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela