Finally got it up in the air today!!

Reaction score
I have had it for about 2 weeks but was finally able to get out and fly today, making sure everything was updated and syncing correctly. Little nervous after hearing of all the crash reports and loss of GPS signal
Got 9 satellites within about 30 seconds and was incredibly stable!! Absolutely no regrets buying this thing!!

Just a rough edit of the flight, wanted to make sure everything went well before attaching the GoPro to it....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

11702729_10207124841784884_1262718266553162826_n.jpg
11742808_10207124841544878_7813017966805215391_n.jpg

Nice pics and videos! Glad youre having fun with it. I'm enjoying mine as well!
Happy Flying!

Reactions: djmaincheese
Congrats. Couldn't fly mine this weekend to many snowbirds overhead. Had an air show near by. Solo is a lot of fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 8
I have had it for about 2 weeks but was finally able to get out and fly today, making sure everything was updated and syncing correctly. Little nervous after hearing of all the crash reports and loss of GPS signal
Got 9 satellites within about 30 seconds and was incredibly stable!! Absolutely no regrets buying this thing!!

Just a rough edit of the flight, wanted to make sure everything went well before attaching the GoPro to it....

View attachment 368
View attachment 369
Looks like your props are bending and flying off..... Kidding :)

101_0202.JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 368
View attachment 369
what are the red things on the bottom of the solojust above the Gopro?

I used some super soft dampeners and foam ear plugs inside the dampener itself to absorb a bit more vibration and help with jello. I also wanted a more reliable mount for the GoPro as I have seen a bunch of videos where the stock clip that holds it pops out.
IMG_8449.JPG IMG_8446.JPG IMG_8445.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado