factory reset failed

Reaction score
factory reset failed to reset can this be fixed? if so please help me I'm losing my mine over this thank you

You have to hold the "pair" button down until the light blinks very fast only then can you release it.

You said the factory reset failed, but do you mean the drone failed to reset and is stuck during the boot, or you just can't pair your drone with the controller?

You said the factory reset failed, but do you mean the drone failed to reset and is stuck during the boot, or you just can't pair your drone with the controller?
I tried the factory reset and now it has the orange light on. Control does not find Solo. What should I do? I'm running out of resources, and it looks like it does not want to perform factory reset anymore.
Is it the solo or controller or both?
I tried the factory reset and now it has the orange light on. Control does not find Solo. What should I do? I'm running out of resources, and it looks like it does not want to perform factory reset anymore.

On the back of the controller look into the right hand slots. you should see a red light and a flashing orange light if you do it's ok and you will have to reset the SD card in the solo.
After the reset did you try to pair them?

On the back of the controller look into the right hand slots. you should see a red light and a flashing orange light if you do it's ok and you will have to reset the SD card in the solo.
After the reset did you try to pair them?
How to reset the sd card in the Solo? What is the procedure??

A solid orange led means the solo has an issue with the computer (IMX6) usually an SD card issue why did you reset the solo in the first place?
I did the procedure that I found in the tutorial in a video of you tube, because after the control reboot the solo is not connecting via wifi.

Try to factory reset again.... re-seating the SD card should be your last option because you need to disassemble the SOLO...
I've tried it a few times, but the orange light is always solid ...

Try to factory reset again.... re-seating the SD card should be your last option because you need to disassemble the SOLO...
I tried the factory reset again, but when I pressed the PAIR, I still only got the solid orange light. I have no options anymore ...

[QUOTE = "XevetS, post: 139368, membro: 8541"] você redefiniu o controlador? também que cor são os LED's do solo? Por que você fez um reset de fábrica para começar? [/ QUOTE]
blue in front and red back solo..

you should see one red and one green solid LED and a flashing Orange LED
Did you perform a factory reset on the controller also?
you should see one red and one green solid LED and a flashing Orange LED
Did you perform a factory reset on the controller also?
yes, there is a green, red and orange flashing on the controller ... How should I proceed?

if you have tried to pair by poking a tooth pick or paper clip into the pair button and it does not pair or the pair LED is solid orange and it will not blink you need to disassemble the solo and re-seat the SD card..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo