Does 3DRPilots.com hate my IPhone or does my IPhone hate 3DRPilots.com, that is the question....

Reaction score
Seriously. I can't access 3DR Pilots using; my Iphone, any device tethered to my Iphone or my wifes Iphone. Whats up with that? If I use the IOS app, it always goes to the login page and when I enter my password and click to open the forum, I get the login failed junk. Yes I know my password, no it never has worked. When my IPhone is connected to wifi, either option works fine. I don't get it. Has anyone else had this issue?
IMG_7353.PNG IMG_7352.PNG

I just go to the website using Safari, no problems there. Which iPhone do you have? You can't use the 3DR app to get to the website.

I just go to the website using Safari, no problems there. Which iPhone do you have? You can't use the 3DR app to get to the website.

Not the 3DR app, the 3DRPilots app. Here

This is Safari's response to any attempt I make to open 3drpilots.com be it through a link from a google search, or a typing it out straight into the address bar.
IMG_7353.PNG The kicker of course if you look in the top left corner, you'll see that I do, in fact have a network connection, LTE at that, granted its not the greatest signal but weather its -114 or -90, Safari still says I don't have a network connection. I get a similar response using other browsers. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Dolphin. Nothing.
If I tether my android tablet to my phones LTE via wifi, the tablet won't reach this website.
It's annoying as piss considering if I need info on something and all I have is cell data where I am, this forum is usually where the answer is but I can't get to it.

I have same problem and get same message trying to access forum on iphone7. No issue with iPad or iPhone 5. Just the 7.

Reactions: Redcon1
Mine is a 6+, wife's is a 7+. I guess I'll just add this to my oh-so-long why I'm switching back to Android if this iPhone will ever die list.

In other news, I just realized a little while ago that I left one of Solo's batteries on my trunk after flying over and around the lake in a local park. Went back to get it and the county had been through the area it most likely would have fallen off with bushhogs. I guess I won a stupid tax. Hopefully it's the only one today.

Anybody got a good source on cheap batteries?

In other news, I just realized a little while ago that I left one of Solo's batteries on my trunk after flying over and around the lake in a local park. Went back to get it and the county had been through the area it most likely would have fallen off with bushhogs. I guess I won a stupid tax. Hopefully it's the only one today.

Anybody got a good source on cheap batteries?

I think Amazon has some for $50

Pretty steep "Stupid tax". Hopefully it was an old battery.

I think Amazon has some for $50

Pretty steep "Stupid tax". Hopefully it was an old battery.

Depends on what you consider old, it was number 2 of 2 and I got 2 weeks ago, maybe 8-10 uses. I doubt many people consider that old.
My wife is the president of a local art association, so she's pretty tight with the Parks&Rec people. She sent the director pics of my remaining one to pass along to the park caretaker so they know who to call if someone finds it. My hopes will remain low though.

I didn't know there was a 3DR app. I just downloaded it to my iPad mini 3 and it works great. Might take some getting used to- I like just going to the website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig