Decision about which Gopro

Reaction score
Hello,
I just purchased a bundled solo and now I am looking for a gopro to go with it. I was just curious of your recommendations. Does the Hero 4 silver and hero 4 black work well with the solo or is there any issues people have seen with either?
Thank you for your time.
Don

Welcome to the Solo forum, plenty of help from numerous threads of experiences, search is your friend.

Either will work fine and no issues are known... Just depends on your needs, compare the spec's for both and decide which will work best...

Last edited:
Reactions: SARDG
Thank you for the response. I have been reading thru a lot of the threads on this forum for the last week and I must say there is a lot of info. Not sure which to buy I can get either for about the same price, that's why I asked about issues with either.

Some issues have been reported after update of camera software by not getting video feed, but is just a few cases hero 3+ works too

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Some issues have been reported after update of camera software by not getting video feed
Typically it is an error of the user, rather than the camera... I think you'll find typically people claim issues, but will not likely fess up to their error after solved.

Reactions: SARDG
Well I am looking a getting the 4 black from a fellow forum member for $200. Hopefully it will work fine as he used to us it on a solo, but sold the solo so doesn't need the camera anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150