Controller Sticks are dead!

Reaction score
I can just arm the motors that’s it.
All of these happened after I upgraded to Open Solo 4 and SidePilot App

why these is happening?

Hi bud! Yeah I erased all factory stuff and bough me SidePilot, from there I did the copter and controller firmware and installed OpenSolo 4 then after all the reboot I paired the controller. After that I calentated the compass and also the level.

All good until I armed the motors and doesn’t want to accelerate more that idle.

Should I erase the controller to factory and re-install the SidePilot controller file again or should I erase both my 3DR quad and the controller?

If you are doing a reset then do both.
But you have missed a step in the upgrade.
There is also a restore partition upgrade for both that means a factory reset takes you back to OS4 and not the 3DR firmware.

Reactions: Flyivan
I’ll try the restore files, that should be a little faster. I’m doing this today. Let u know

I’ll try the restore files, that should be a little faster. I’m doing this today. Let u know

Today I went ahead and reinstall all the fresh firmware for the controller and the copter and I’m still getting the same problem. #stickcalibration

That’s my next plan......question, for that I have to open the 3DR quad and connect via USB right?

Today I also tried to do the stick calibration using PuTTY on a windows laptop.

Finish the entire process with the remote vibrating and everything but still same problem.

Stick are not calibrated at all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo