consultation is worth the 3dr and what are your biggest problems

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in the 3dr alone and I would like to know what its biggest flaws are. I'm new and I do not know if this drone suits me?

Since 3DR no longer produces or supports the Solo, you need to be prepared to seek out and implement your own support...like on this website. The Solo is not really an "out of the box...go fly and make a video" quadcopter. It will require 'tinkering' with it to get it ready to record quality video. However, to simply go out and fly it around, not nearly as much tinkering required. So if you are a person who can't operate a DVR or update a smartphone, Solo is not for you. It's not difficult, but what some people find 2nd nature, others find very difficult...ie...artist types -vs- engineer types.

lots of people using solo right out of the box.
But yes solo is moving into DIY territory, if you what a ready to fly there are better options

and if you want an education this is the bird for you .you will get a lot smarter as you go along and spend less time in front of the tv wasting your time on the bs you see there .i look at it as a collage education because it teaches you something you can make a living at

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig