Connection to transmitter issue

Reaction score
When I fly I can get the information on my android device at the top of the screen but the middle of the screen just displays the spinning circular arrow. Same on two different devices and with or without go pro attached. Thoughts?

if you mean video feed then it means you are not getting the hdmi feed.
Make sure you power up in this order, with the hdmi cable securely attached
Controller, Solo, Gopro, App
That fixed mine

But even without the camera attached I should be getting the point a to point b slider when using cable cam. The spinning circle means something is hung up.

Ok, imagine when you computer is loading a program in the old days I guess. There would be a spinning symbol like an arrow chasing it's tail in the center of the screen. Well that is what mine is doing, it's like it is loading but never stops. However, I can still get the solo's data speed etc at the top of the screen and solo flies ok. I can do cable cam but there is no graphic display just the spinning top.

I had this happen to me, I have a video i took with my iphone.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
this ended up being a bad HDMI. luckily I've only owned the Solo for about a week. So I toook it back to best buy and swapped it out.
3dr solution was to send a new hdmi cable, which I'm sure would have fixed it as well. But my solution was same day.

Hope this helps.

I had that suspicion as well. I'll check it. However the problem persists with no camera hooked up. I think the cable could still be the problem.

I could stream wifi to my phone direct from the gpro.
I used my friends go pro and got the same result.
tried using my iphone 6 and galaxy tab s 8.4, same result.
Even borrowed his micro HDMI to full hdmi right into my tv from the gopro, and that told me its the solo.

If you have the means like I did, test everything else. Byt the time i was done i know it was the solo, and 3dr said it was the cable. Offered to RMA the device. So i would send it in they would repair and send back in 3-4 weeks total time. I wasn't gonna wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44