Compass heading?

Reaction score
Is there a way to display the compass heading of the drone in flight? I have a client who needs views from specific compass headings and I can't seem to find a way to determine which way the drone is pointed exactly. Guessing is something I'd rather not have to do. I've seen a compass appear during smart shots in solex but that's only during return to origin.

Thanks for any help y'all can provide!

The 3DR solo app doesn't show any of that. However, as mentioned above, the new Solex app does, and it is awesome.

Is there a way to display the compass heading of the drone in flight? I have a client who needs views from specific compass headings and I can't seem to find a way to determine which way the drone is pointed exactly. Guessing is something I'd rather not have to do. I've seen a compass appear during smart shots in solex but that's only during return to origin.
Is your client truly looking for compass headings (magnetic) or does your client perhaps need true values? May be a question to ask, but your client could convert. Just so you are both on the same page...

Is your client truly looking for compass headings (magnetic) or does your client perhaps need true values? May be a question to ask, but your client could convert. Just so you are both on the same page...
Thanks, that is a good thought. We do have that straight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc