Compass calibration error needs fix incl Solex !!!

Reaction score
im having compass calibration problem that seems to stay stuck at around half way the bar that must turn all green. On the forum i hear people blame solex for it as the original 3dr app was able to do it succesfully when they used it on old phone after solex kept failing at it.. Can u help me out fixing this and let me keep using the Sol3x app ? With stock compass still on solo , is it an option to do the firmware update HERE compass parameters install maybe or is that a NoGo ? Any ideas? Im not using sidepilot neither have ever used missionplanner...

im having compass calibration problem that seems to stay stuck at around half way the bar that must turn all green. On the forum i hear people blame solex for it as the original 3dr app was able to do it succesfully when they used it on old phone after solex kept failing at it.. Can u help me out fixing this and let me keep using the Sol3x app ? With stock compass still on solo , is it an option to do the firmware update HERE compass parameters install maybe or is that a NoGo ? Any ideas? Im not using sidepilot neither have ever used missionplanner...
I would suggest finding a PC and install Mission Planner (free app). Compass calibration is one of the mandatory options, under "Setup". Solex works, use compass cal all the time. You may have an underlying issue going on.

Reactions: jonbrotherton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankita kumari