Can't start motor use one key "FLY"

Reaction score
Whts the problem.. 4 days my drone can't start motor
N batttery condition in remote indicator 0%, actually 95% n after change the battery it's same too...

Thks20180613_102534.jpeg20180613_102609.jpeg20180613_102621.jpeg

Reactions: WMCC71
Have you tried to factory reset? With power off, start by holding power and fly. If that does not work I found the following instructions under all green lights on copter:

"You'll need to execute these instructions many times until it works; Unfortunately, it also could fail and prove the autopilot needs to be replaced.

Please, perform the following:
1- Remove the gimbal and take a look at the accessory bay; You'll see the SSWT button
2- Press and hold the SSWT button.
3- Turn on the Solo while you are pressing and holding the SSWT button
4- Release the button until the Solo stops beeping
5- Reboot the Solo and the controller if nothing appears to change"

Not sure if this is your problem.Refer to the instruction manual when all else fails.

Have you tried to factory reset? With power off, start by holding power and fly. If that does not work I found the following instructions under all green lights on copter:

"You'll need to execute these instructions many times until it works; Unfortunately, it also could fail and prove the autopilot needs to be replaced.

Please, perform the following:
1- Remove the gimbal and take a look at the accessory bay; You'll see the SSWT button
2- Press and hold the SSWT button.
3- Turn on the Solo while you are pressing and holding the SSWT button
4- Release the button until the Solo stops beeping
5- Reboot the Solo and the controller if nothing appears to change"

Not sure if this is your problem.Refer to the instruction manual when all else fails.
Do you have the controller on when executing the initial procedures?

Clean the top pin on the battery and the solo pin, if that doesn't fix it check the small wire connection behind the solo plug (you will have to remove the Bat. tray) and the main board White & green wires with a small white plug. Also try a new battery.

Aye, your drone won't start if the battery is reading 0%, although I think you should be getting an alert on the screen saying "battery too low for flight", so the 0% without that message is a bit odd. Like DaveB said, check the battery pins and wires in case something is loose. You can also press and hold the power button on the battery while plugging it into the charger.

Aye, your drone won't start if the battery is reading 0%, although I think you should be getting an alert on the screen saying "battery too low for flight", so the 0% without that message is a bit odd. Like DaveB said, check the battery pins and wires in case something is loose. You can also press and hold the power button on the battery while plugging it into the charger.
I had just gone through this scenario. If you have the Tower app. You might want to change the value in one of the parameters to "0".
Here: SYSID_SW_MREV to a value of 0.

Whts the problem.. 4 days my drone can't start motor
N batttery condition in remote indicator 0%, actually 95% n after change the battery it's same too...

ThksView attachment 8891View attachment 8892View attachment 8893
Use Mission Planner or Tower to change SYSID_SW_MREV to a value of 0

Save the change, restart your Solo, perform Compass and Level calibrations, reset your Vehicle Settings (speed and RTL height), and test.

Clean the top pin on the battery and the solo pin, if that doesn't fix it check the small wire connection behind the solo plug (you will have to remove the Bat. tray) and the main board White & green wires with a small white plug. Also try a new battery.
Yes, thanks for the green wire tip. It was broken on mine after a crash that did very little damage otherwise. Both the green and the white wires were broken off. All functions of copter were fine, just wouldn't start the motors. Your tip saved the day, thank you!
-Ribs

Yep, the white and green wires were broken on mine after a small crash, same symptom motors would not start up. Fixed the wire connections and all fine and dandy. Thank You guys for the tip! Thank you very much!
Ribs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986