Can you Pair (2) Solos with (2) Controllers?

OK I just tried this once again and one of the controllers hanged up i.e was waiting for solo so it does seem that pairing 2 controllers between 2 solo's causes an issue go figure?.. It seemed to work at first but it's not so don't beat your head in trying to accomplish this either use 1 controller for 2 birds or 2 controllers 1 for each bird?
So what is the reasoning to do this? I'm curious..
Holy crap I wish I would have seen your reply before I typed all that crap above...:(. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. While this is not really important, it's our curiosity and drive to figure these things out that makes us get better and learn this stuff.

Reactions: XevetS
yes...LEDs look good. I have also found that the controller has to be power cycled before it will come back up and see the new solo. I just tried again...same results :(.

So I have solo1 and solo2 working on controller1...prompts to press A+B when different solo is powered up when controller is powered up...that is all good. Below is how I am next trying to pair to controller2.

With all powered down, power up solo1, power up controller2...WAITING FOR SOLO displays. At this point I press the PAIR button on solo1 for 1 second. Within a few seconds, the display shows NEW DEVICE FOUND PRESS A+B START PAIRING. I press A+B, solo pairs, everything is great...solo1 appears to now be paired with controller2 and controller1.

The problem: I now power everything off. Power up solo1, power up controller1...WAITING FOR SOLO displays...and it never changes...it is not seeing solo1. If I now press the PAIR button solo1...it pairs right up with controller1. But now, if I power everything down, power up solo1 and controller2...solo1 is not seen by controller2. It's like when I use the PAIR button to pair with controller1, it kills the pairing with controller2...and vice versa.

Sorry for the rant...but wanted to get the procedure written out so maybe someone can help.
See my post above yours it seems it does not work, sorry for the confusion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado