calibration error RESET SOLO after hard landing

Reaction score
So I have little experience with my new solo only 10 flights or so; I wanted to do a quick video and flew my solo with 30% battery so I started off in a point and walked uphill then the battery on solo went down to 10% so I landed it, I was higher than the starting point so when I used the land feature it landed kind if hard (wouldn't call it a crash tho, I crashed the first one a while ago) after that with a new charged battery solo wouldn't start and said it needed calibration but when I try to calibrate its always unsuccessful, I've done it before and never had any trouble.

Any ideas? Thanks for the help

If you're talking about the level cal, I had similar experience and what finally did the job, was doing the level cal on a flat surface like a coffee table using the Solo App. Good luck.

Reactions: DanielF
If you're talking about the level cal, I had similar experience and what finally did the job, was doing the level cal on a flat surface like a coffee table using the Solo App. Good luck.
Hi, so the error said calibration error but after 3dr support mailed me back they confirmed that actually it was the accelerometer that had a problem I remember I read comment when I was looking for some answers that said someone had the same trouble. He said that firmly banging on solos belly solved the problem for him so I did it AND IT WORKED. It's kind of obvious once you take in to account that accelerometers are mechanical pieces made out of springs. So thanks for the help to the one that commented (it was in an other post and I haven't found that reply yet)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig