CABLE CAM error

Reaction score
When you save a route after "CABLE CAM" program issues that stopped responding, but keeps my route. Who faced with this error. I have GOOGLE NEXUS 7 2013

It appears this is an issue related to 3DR Services app. I believe there is a resolve, by either clearing the app memory cache and/or reloading the app clean. @franknitty69 has replied to the issue and would know better. Other threads on the same subject...

that is what I am finding with the nexus
My services is crashing a lot
Had a scary moment yesterday, where it was about 2000 feet out and suddenly said searching for solo
it was on the way back from 2600 feet.

freaked me out, because RTH had not occured
Suddenly out of nowhere It connected and I got a RTH

Thinking about grounding mine until the next update. I do not have anything on the shoot calendar

Don't know if it is related but my Nexux 7 if giving me fits with being none responsive to button pushes when connected. I dont' lose connection and don't have problems in other apps.
But I am spending too much battery time tring to get get button pushes to work in smart shots.

Going to delete all 3dr stuff and start over.

Yea it's happening on my s6 edge too and most times it simply stopped camera control, however on my last flight when I closed the app my bird started a rapid accent up and to the right. Scary to say the least, but I had manual mapped and that saved me and let me land. I'm in the middle of back and forth with 3dr now without much luck so far. I've got a couple issues going on right now though so this may not happen to everyone, that said this only happens on android and flying on iOS seems fine as far as this issue goes for mine at least. Other flight stability issues I'm having are a different story for another thread though, they aren't related to this services issue though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks