Best Buy battery ($50) and prop sale ($5)

Just tried this at best buy, the girl didn't beliee me, said she never heard about it...but, I told her to try it, to scan the first, but no discount appeared...and she said, I told you...but imagine her suprise when she scanned the second one and it gave me the discount...they only had 3 solo batteries out...thanks to whoever found this...now have 4 batteries..

Don't know...just go there and try it...that's what I did...just have them scan the first one, and when they scan the second one the discount should show up...

Don't know...just go there and try it...that's what I did...just have them scan the first one, and when they scan the second one the discount should show up...

That sounds like a shagtastik idea!!!

Reactions: keads
There were 3 batteries when I bought mine...and then one of the batteries was bad...took it back hoping that the last one was still there...luckily, it was and I exchanged it...

Worked for me in WA State picked up 2 for $49 each. Cheerd

Success in NH, 4 batteries for $49 each. It is an odd sale, the clerks are surprised when they scan the 2nd one and the price halves ;<)
No backpacks around for pick up today, but will order one online.
One store had a Karma, pretty cool, but nom bargain compared to Solo.

Batteries available online right now at BestBuy.com, $49.95 with free shipping.

e adjuste
Hi Folks
Anyone in the Buffalo, Amherst NY area that would know if they have the store specials there.
I am in Canada Ontario and that's the closest to me.[/Q
Batteries available online right now at BestBuy.com, $49.95 with free shipping.
LOL...I knew it... we all wasted gas and time to get to the store...LOL...Quickly somebody go to the store and see if the 50 is cut in half when buying two in the store..jeje

Reactions: keads
LOL...I knew it... we all wasted gas and time to get to the store...LOL...Quickly somebody go to the store and see if the 50 is cut in half when buying two in the store..jeje

Any word on the 2 for $50 theory?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: EROC
Looking at the receipt...I think the discount was for a bundle...that's what my receipt said...only thing I can think of...

$399 for Solo, backpack, props, and battery?! Man...

Attachments

• IMG_1368.PNG
    IMG_1368.PNG
    338.6 KB · Views: 13
So I ordered online.... yep got the batteries for $99 ea and props $7.99. now all I have to do is pick them up next time I visit the states for a couple of days...!

Question: does the $399 Solo package with backpack at BB come with the gimbal installed? I'd like to get one for the revB GPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44