Best android tablet with HDMI out?

Yes, on 720 with iPad but you cant record on the Android at all. They have not released that function to the Android users period.

I do not anticipate that they will record anything higher than 720. Thats just too much bandwidth to use up. Not sure why you really want that function?
Rich,
Is there an Android app for screen capture? I played around with an app a few weeks ago thinking I could record the screen but it was to much for the tablet....it couldn't handle the Solo app and record at the same time.

I have tried two. But only works for P3. LOL

Actually I could not get it to work well. Framerates and wigs out. But might be related to my Samsung. I made those videos for offline maps ect with it but if I try to record the Solo.

BY FAR the best option for recording screen on android is Nvidia Shield tablet
they are in a stop production mode, so super expensive, new one should be coming out any day.
amazing tablet

Question: does that tablet have built-in GPS so that the follow-me feature will work?
thanks!....

That's true right? That the phone or tablet used with the controller must have built-in GPS to make the follow-me and other features work?

Yes, the A1-840FHD has GPS and you do need that in the device running Follow Me.

So I want to wait for the Shield 2, but it will be costly as well. Why not just get something that works now.
What would you guys recomend that works well and has HDMI out so i can plug in my Sweet headplay goggles?
thanks

I am using the Spidotech Sleek W1 and it works great.

So I want to wait for the Shield 2, but it will be costly as well. Why not just get something that works now.
What would you guys recomend that works well and has HDMI out so i can plug in my Sweet headplay goggles?
thanks
Why not just plug the goggles into the controller?

If you also want the telemetry, I have also used a Roku stick to wirelessly transmit the screen live to a large screen

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44