bent gimble

Yeah I saw that, hey that's mighty admirable of you..Go for it...I got some parts so I might become a philanthropist in the future who knows? "pay it forward"....you're a good man..
Who knows. That guy I gave it to might have something I need one day. I would have done the same thing for anyone on this forum..its just been sitting on a shelf for months.

Reactions: JBAlaska and XevetS
I paid $34.00 for a brand new in box gimbal, the other I received for free when I Purchased my brand new solo for $240.00 with a spare battery and a backpack "Best Buy" when they were practically giving em away...

But now I treat the last working Gimbal I have as if it were made of Platinum and Gold and Fairy wings, yeah the ribbon cables are that fragile....

[QUOI haE="XevetS, post: 134863, member: 8541"]I paid $34.00 for a brand new in box gimbal, the other I received for free when I Purchased my brand new solo for $240.00 with a spare battery and a backpack "Best Buy" when they were practically giving em away...

But now I treat the last working Gimbal I have as if it were made of Platinum and Gold and Fairy wings, yeah the ribbon cables are that fragile....[/QUOTE]
Yep i have 2 solos the one with the gimble I drive likea a old lady the one without gimble I drive like a nascar. .lol

I was going to just give it away to someone that could use it on here .helping anoter pilot means more than alittle money to me. I feel we r all family here.
I would like to acquire it- I have some that are bent as well- I find the hardest part of tearing them down is the ribbon to the main board-
I'll PM you if it's available

I have a weird problem with my gimbal. The servo next to where the camera sits gets so untouchable hot and when it rotates down no problem then on the up turn it sounds like it skips and makes a click sound.

Any ideas?

I have a weird problem with my gimbal. The servo next to where the camera sits gets so untouchable hot and when it rotates down no problem then on the up turn it sounds like it skips and makes a click sound.

Any ideas?
Open it up 3 screws and make sure nothing is binding it up. Easy to do.also make sure camera is balanced in gimble

To Dartmango, you might want to start a new thread on your issue, sure to get more action that way.
I keep my gimbal bird as a "hanger queen" and only fly it when I need to cause its purrfect!
My other flyer I have set up as a 5.8ghz FPV and before I got my first Racer I flew it every day, now that I have "Bad Girl" (EMAX Hawk 5) I only fly my FPV Solo in high Winds.. Great Fun that! [emoji106]

Reactions: daniel s
I'm theUOTE="JBAlaska, post: 135102, member: 12363"]To Dartmango, you might want to start a new thread on your issue, sure to get more action that way.
I keep my gimbal bird as a "hanger queen" and only fly it when I need to cause its purrfect!
My other flyer I have set up as a 5.8ghz FPV and before I got my first Racer I flew it every day, now that I have "Bad Girl" (EMAX Hawk 5) I only fly my FPV Solo in high Winds.. Great Fun that! [emoji106][/QUOTE]
Im like you. I baby my solo with the gimble. My other solo has a gopro in a stationary mount I fly it wide open..

Reactions: JBAlaska

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela