bent gimble

Reaction score
1523481590642.jpg 1523481590642.jpg Anyone on here that fixes gimbles I bought one on ebaythat has a bent arm and video was working but now has a green hue on it tilt works fine and all motors level out good green light still comes on.guy on ebay said only used a coulpe of times..I think he lied..bought another that works fine so ill sell or swap it or have it fixed if anyone is intetested.I paid $200 for it

View attachment 8509 View attachment 8509 Anyone on here that fixes gimbles I bought one on ebaythat has a bent arm and video was working but now has a green hue on it tilt works fine and all motors level out good green light still comes on.guy on ebay said only used a coulpe of times..I think he lied..bought another that works fine so ill sell or swap it or have it fixed if anyone is intetested.I paid $200 for it
1523481982188.jpg

daniel s said:
View attachment 8509 View attachment 8509 Anyone on here that fixes gimbles I bought one on ebaythat has a bent arm and video was working but now has a green hue on it tilt works fine and all motors level out good green light still comes on.guy on ebay said only used a coulpe of times..I think he lied..bought another that works fine so ill sell or swap it or have it fixed if anyone is intetested.I paid $200 for it
1523482284593.jpg See how arm looks bent .

I hate to see it just sitting around. Will sell cheap or trade for any solo parts dosent have any scrapes or. Dings on it.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="IrishmanPDX, post: 134783, member: 11321". f it was advertised as fully working and isn't, you could put in a claim, get your money back.[/QUOTE]
Tried to contact seller several times no responce .now he dosent exist on ebay anymore. .well live and learn just hope someone on here can use it

[QUOTE="IrishmanPDX, post: 134783, member: 11321". f it was advertised as fully working and isn't, you could put in a claim, get your money back.
Tried to contact seller several times no responce .now he dosent exist on ebay anymore. .well live and learn just hope someone on here can use it[/QUOTE]
Contact Ebay directly, if you paid by paypal, contact paypal directly. If you paid by credit card, your purchases are usually covered and insured for these things. If you paid by debit card..... well you're screwed if you paid by debit card.....

Reactions: JBAlaska
Tried to contact seller several times no responce .now he dosent exist on ebay anymore. .well live and learn just hope someone on here can use it
Contact Ebay directly, if you paid by paypal, contact paypal directly. If you paid by credit card, your purchases are usually covered and insured for these things. If you paid by debit card..... well you're screwed if you paid by debit card.....[/QUOTE]
Debit card :-(

Contact Ebay directly, if you paid by paypal, contact paypal directly. If you paid by credit card, your purchases are usually covered and insured for these things. If you paid by debit card..... well you're screwed if you paid by debit card.....
Debit card :-([/QUOTE]
Paying by debit card only means that the bank won't reimburse you. You can still file a claim with Ebay and as Morris said, they can cover you through Ebay's money back guarantee.

Reactions: JBAlaska
Debit card :-(
Paying by debit card only means that the bank won't reimburse you. You can still file a claim with Ebay and as Morris said, they can cover you through Ebay's money back guarantee.[/QUOTE]
Will give it a try but been a few months since I got it

Hats off to ebay. Full refund the lady I spoke with was very nice. So if anyone needs a parts gimble let me know since I got a refund I will practically give this one away to someone who need parts off of it. Just let me know.

Hats off to ebay. Full refund the lady I spoke with was very nice. So if anyone needs a parts gimble let me know since I got a refund I will practically give this one away to someone who need parts off of it. Just let me know.

Yes, ebay is great when comes to protect buyers.
I would take it, just let me know how much. I have one which looks like has problem with electronics - motors and arms look good.
Bought it from ebay as "with problems" but couldn't fix it yet.

Yes, ebay is great when comes to protect buyers.
I would take it, just let me know how much. I have one which looks like has problem with electronics - motors and arms look good.
Bought it from ebay as "with problems" but couldn't fix it yet.

Just pm me ur address. Ill take a set of props for it stock or master airscrew. As trade.. I can't use it. eletrics boards seem fine.. levels out good..video was working fine then one day it had a green hue on it.. the green light on back is still blinking green..no weights came with it or the visor

Just pm me ur address. Ill take a set of props for it stock or master airscrew. As trade.. I can't use it. eletrics boards seem fine.. levels out good..video was working fine then one day it had a green hue on it.. the green light on back is still blinking green..no weights came with it or the visor
You should keep it just in case you damage the one you have, the parts are worth having for spare's you will likely regret "Giving it away" when you cannot find the parts you need in the future, these gimbals are becoming very rare...

Reactions: daniel s
You should keep it just in case you damage the one you have, the parts are worth having for spare's you will likely regret "Giving it away" when you cannot find the parts you need in the future, these gimbals are becoming very rare...
10-4 my friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea