Battery issues

Reaction score
Hi, i have had my SOLO for 6 to 8 months and fly all the time. Recently, i had 2 near death experiences because after i took off, the battery drained all the way down in 2 min. I thought the first one was a fluke, so i recharged solo took it off over water, and then had to do an emergency landing because the battery rapidly drained. I then charged that battery again, took off, and watched the battery drain about 1 percent a second before having to land. I contacted tech support and they said i have a bad cell in the battery and refused to replace under warranty. They said i probably charged it when it was to low at one point. I thought it was terrible that i have not had this problem with other batteries and they basically told me to pound sand. They also said that if i crashed solo because of the battery issue, they will not replace.

Yep, had the same thing with 2 batteries in the same day. About 10 months old. No love from 3Dr either. Yesterday I had another battery acting weird too, I've lost my confidence a bit now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44