Battery eliminator for GoPro 4

i've stocked up on Hero 3+ units simply because Brunton makes a bacpac battery that actually seals and gives you more protection than the skeleton case.

i've gone 51 hours w/ LED off, 30 sec interval at 1A. once you plug into 2A, you get 23 hours of footage. key is to find a USB battery that can output 500mA or 800mA to really extend. otherwise you're just overcharging. Check out this site as it breaks down the details of power drain off every model of GoPros; every mA counts when you take 5000-6000 photos.

Reactions: Earldgrayjr
i've stocked up on Hero 3+ units simply because Brunton makes a bacpac battery that actually seals and gives you more protection than the skeleton case.

i've gone 51 hours w/ LED off, 30 sec interval at 1A. once you plug into 2A, you get 23 hours of footage. key is to find a USB battery that can output 500mA or 800mA to really extend. otherwise you're just overcharging. Check out this site as it breaks down the details of power drain off every model of GoPros; every mA counts when you take 5000-6000 photos.
If one is not concerned with battery life is there a compelling argument to upgrade from the hero 3+ black to the hero 4+ black?

If one is not concerned with battery life is there a compelling argument to upgrade from the hero 3+ black to the hero 4+ black?
2.7k @ 60fps.

thats my stock mode for flying the 4black on the solo.

3+ black is nice as a strong backup for low-light video is the 4black is pre-occupied.

testing out the night lapse mode of the 4black though, i'd gladly get a 2nd if the 5black doesn't blow it out of the water.

brunton packs are more for an extended day where you use wifi or time lapse. prob too heavy to fly, would only be useful in ground mount or handheld.

2.7k @ 60fps.

thats my stock mode for flying the 4black on the solo.

3+ black is nice as a strong backup for low-light video is the 4black is pre-occupied.

testing out the night lapse mode of the 4black though, i'd gladly get a 2nd if the 5black doesn't blow it out of the water.

brunton packs are more for an extended day where you use wifi or time lapse. prob too heavy to fly, would only be useful in ground mount or handheld.
Thanks for that informative post...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986