Battery Blocked

Reaction score
When I was flying my drone and I press the return home button the drone accidentally crash whit a roof and when I catch it and it landed I can't remove the battery, what I can do to remove the Battery?
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
When I was flying my drone and I press the return home button the drone accidentally crash whit a roof and when I catch it and it landed I can remove the battery, what I can do to remove the Battery?
Thanks for the help.
Try this .....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had a crash that dislodged the battery tray.. I had to pry the battery back to get it out and then remove and reinstall the tray. I hope yours goes smother. And the Del's video helps.

Try this .....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Good to know Del. I had that issue a time or 2.

Definitely a good video = thanks. My battery was ejected upon my latest Solo crash, it was so violent that the battery push-button switch will not activate the battery as during post flight inspection, it appears like the battery internals were 'shifted and re-arranged'.

Good stuff to know though, thanks again.

Cheers

I have one out of 5 batteries that does this right out of the box. I just shaved the front/bottom of that battery down a bit with sandpaper (not the solo itself as the video instructs).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44