B&H photo deal

The solo and remote I ordered from XevetS link arrived today. I could be happier. I purchased them as spare parts.

Decided to test it and after pairing, solo boots and indicates 10 sats. 1.0 HDOP. In 30 seconds. 2.4.2 SW
1st version green gps, copper shield. Flys nice.
Clear plastic on gps cover, LED lights and paper on motor shafts.

Comparing that to the solo I purchased from B&H last week. It holds 7 sats. with HDOP 1.4. In 90 seconds. Updated to 2.4.2 SW. 1st version green with copper shield.

I see the vendor has battery's listed now.

Cheers

Reactions: XevetS
The solo and remote I ordered from XevetS link arrived today. I could be happier. I purchased them as spare parts.

Decided to test it and after pairing, solo boots and indicates 10 sats. 1.0 HDOP. In 30 seconds. 2.4.2 SW
1st version green gps, copper shield. Flys nice.
Clear plastic on gps cover, LED lights and paper on motor shafts.

Comparing that to the solo I purchased from B&H last week. It holds 7 sats. with HDOP 1.4. In 90 seconds. Updated to 2.4.2 SW. 1st version green with copper shield.

I see the vendor has battery's listed now.

Cheers
That's great news! wow I think I'm ordering another

edit.....Never mind they are gone...:(

Last edited:
Reactions: JRW
Last edited:
So now that we all have "12 Solos'', LOL..Can we link more than 1 to the remote controller?? to fly separately, but not need 12 remotes too??

Guys B&H photo has new solo batteries for $58.99 offer valid until 11:59pm EST 4/30/17

Last edited:
Thats a good deal B&H has really fast and affordable shipping too, good catch..

Last edited:
Here is another for $79.99 w/ free shipping..good reviews and better seller feedback, no returns like the original deal posted though LINK

Picked one up from this link. As many have pointed out, just having the spare motor pods makes it a good deal. If it flies, excellent. Mine wont' arrive for another week or so.

Thanks for the tip!

Max

Got myself a solo from B&H and it should arrive today! the Hero 4 silver arrived last night. I cant wait to fly this thing!

$299 out the door with 2 day shipping included the new solo, gimbal, and extra battery.

Got myself a solo from B&H and it should arrive today! the Hero 4 silver arrived last night. I cant wait to fly this thing!

$299 out the door with 2 day shipping included the new solo, gimbal, and extra battery.

For $299, Don't be surprised if you get only one battery....the package with gimble/battery shows $353.50.

But hey, certainly let us know - would be a very good deal if you get the extra battery for that price.

I am almost 100% sure it is with 2 batteries. It is my understanding that the original drone set with the SKU of 3DRSOLOGK comes with a battery, and then the extra battery SKU 3DBT11A was added on as the extra battery. See the attached image of my invoice

Attachments

• Solo Invoice.jpg
    Solo Invoice.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 36
The listing stated it had a calibration
I picked up one of these (from your eBay link) and a controller. Got it today, tag in packing said same thing, 'calibration - fail'. I powered it up with one of my batteries and the solo connected to controller (already paired) so I launched the 3DR app on my phone and put in the default password and it connected just fine. It even picked up enough satellites in the house to enable the FLY to appear. My oldest Solo never did that well in the house. I powered it up again after connecting my GoPro into the fixed mount, again all OK, no calibration error shown. So I took one of my spare gimbals and installed it and did a short test flight outside. All OK no error flew fine. 11 sats and 0.9 HDOP. It still had plastic on lights and paper covers on motors. I'll fly it a few more times to see if the cal error pops up. But a great buy - THANKS for the tip. I didn't really need another Solo, and bought this for parts but if it flies, all the better.

Reactions: XevetS
Well, I decided to jump off the cliff here and got one of these 75usd solo for spares off ebay. At rate of exchange is 14:1 it is a bit scary what I will get, but from what you gents say, I can expect at least 3 working motors, a body with board, and the anything else is a bonus. The motors alone is a no - brainer.

Well, I decided to jump off the cliff here and got one of these 75usd solo for spares off ebay. At rate of exchange is 14:1 it is a bit scary what I will get, but from what you gents say, I can expect at least 3 working motors, a body with board, and the anything else is a bonus. The motors alone is a no - brainer.

Got mine in. Totally dead. One motor bad (physically difficult to move), won't even light up the LEDs with a fresh battery. But, I believe I'll get three motor packs out of it, plus a few other spare parts in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44