B&H photo deal

Reaction score
If you "need" a Solo, B&D photo has a he** of a deal. New Complete Solo + a new gimble and a extra BATTERY, Free shipping and no sales tax. Yep I got one. $299

Reactions: Walletclan
ah just like a couple months ago at BB.

Still makes me think there is money to be made if 3DR came back to the consumer side of the Solo.
Not particularly with the sales of the copter itself, but updating capabilities and add ons.
mRO has been selling thousands of GPS upgrades. The base install of Solo's out there has to have grown exponentially ever since 3DR dropped the consumer Solo business.

If you "need" a Solo, B&D photo has a he** of a deal. New Complete Solo + a new gimble and a extra BATTERY, Free shipping and no sales tax. Yep I got one. $299

Their listings are quite confusing. If you click on one, you have multiple options to choose from. It's hard to tell whether it's with or without the gimbal for $299. If you click on the choice of "extra battery", the price changes to $352 and some change. Has my head spinning for sure.

Dan

I bought one of these-->>
3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter SA11A for GoPro Action Camera For Parts/Repair

$79.00 shipped! it had no controller, props battery or gimbal which I have plenty of. The listing stated it had a calibration issue all I did was reset the pixhawk reset the Solo computer and update to 1.5.3 it works perfectly gimbal and all and looks brand new no damage. I also ran a bunch of tower missions autonomously.without a hiccup. The Ebay seller offers a 30 day money back guarantee and has 100% positive feedback and ships from the states. I ordered and had it within 3 days he has 10 left BTW, might just order another one or two.

Reactions: jamedved
Their listings are quite confusing. If you click on one, you have multiple options to choose from. It's hard to tell whether it's with or without the gimbal for $299. If you click on the choice of "extra battery", the price changes to $352 and some change. Has my head spinning for sure.

Dan
Hi Dan, In there search box put in "3drsologk" this is the deal I listed. Dave

The one I received has a rev A but locks into 10~14 satellites within 30 seconds its quicker than the one I bought at best buy for 300 plus.

great. that's a lot cheaper as you're getting 4 motor pods, GPS, body and the LED lights/cover. thanks a lot.

Reactions: XevetS
Steve X,

That is a great deal for $80.00.....motors, pods, intact body, legs, & internal guts.....won't find a better deal around....

Looks like he has 10 more available......

Were you happy with your purchase......????

Last edited:
Reactions: XevetS
Steve X,

That is a great deal for $80.00.....motors, pods, intact body, legs, & internal guts.....won't find a better deal around....

Looks like he has 10 more available......

Were you happy with your purchase......????
Very happy, I actually contacted the seller and told him about this thread he has sold 20 so far today wow!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc