Atlanta Solo pilots

Reaction score
Looking for any Solo pilots or any other drone pilots in Atlanta to fly with and maybe show me a few good spots to fly. I definitely want to get the Downntown Atlanta night skyline. I will be staying in Midtown about 1.5 miles from downtown Atlanta / May 12-17

Really damn. Where can one fly in the Atlanta area....?

Atlanta has some if the busiest airspace in the US. There are people they fly and film, but obviously with no regard for rules or safety. You might try contacting Atlanta FSDO and request permission for a specific flight.

I know there are plenty of people that fly in Atlanta but skyline shots will put you in PDK airspace ... Lots of helicopter and small aircraft traffic here. Governor Deal is pretty adamant when it comes to his no fly zone.

I belong to a club about an hour north of the city - Lake Lanier area. You can fly legally here and capture the north Georgia mountains. You're welcome to visit.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    701.3 KB · Views: 5
Atlanta has some if the busiest airspace in the US. There are people they fly and film, but obviously with no regard for rules or safety. You might try contacting Atlanta FSDO and request permission for a specific flight.

I know there are plenty of people that fly in Atlanta but skyline shots will put you in PDK airspace ... Lots of helicopter and small aircraft traffic here. Governor Deal is pretty adamant when it comes to his no fly zone.

I belong to a club about an hour north of the city - Lake Lanier area. You can fly legally here and capture the north Georgia mountains. You're welcome to visit.

Thank you for the heads up flying squirrel. Definitely up to getting video of the north Georgia mountains. I wasn't planning on renting a car but seems I might have to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo