app screen

Reaction score
I was flying the Solo this afternoon and when I went to the standard view on the app, it was not working. I was connected to the drone and the map view worked but not the camera view. I was not able to see what the camera was seeing so I couldn't see what I was trying to video. I thought it might have been the battery (one of my 3 is pretty weak) so I changed to the new one and it didn't make a difference.
I landed after the 1st battery lost charge, removed and remounted the gopro, closed the app on my iphone and reopened it. Nothing changed. Any ideas?

IS0 12.1 The 3dr app I downloaded from the app store. It had been working without an issure until yesterday.

Discovered the problem. On the app, there is a section on the bottom for support and that very problem is discussed there. I followed the instructions for correctly clearing the app and reopening it. Simple.

iOS 11.x and above are not officially supported by the 3DR Solo app. Numerous problems have been noted. Use SidePilot.

I when to download the app for SidePilot on my iphone but stopped when I read that some of the features would freeze when used.
I don't see the point of using another problematic app unless it's been updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo