Anybody seen 3dr Solo's facebook post today?

I actually ordered a P3P direct from DJI but cancelled after waiting a month.

My experience with them led me to look at their service history. The result of the made me decide to go with 3DR.

These are complex things, in the air, and new to boot. I expect problems, including the problens I am having. The question is, what happens next?

Dealing with DJI is a nightmare. 3DR has a better reputation. So far my experience with them has been promising, though to early for a complete answer.

We will see.

Yeah I want the drone with the best image quality. I'll probably be coming back to Solo once they start offering different camera/gimbal setups.

Wasn't it in here that the first weekend not week but weekend Chris And the 3dr engineers were on here helping with crashes or issues from those who didn't come in cursing 3dr and acting ridiculous?

That impressed me as their Ceo was the first to respond then it seemed he contacted heads of departments for specific issues as they were close behind.

Wasn't it in here that the first weekend not week but weekend Chris And the 3dr engineers were on here helping with crashes or issues from those who didn't come in cursing 3dr and acting ridiculous?

That impressed me as their Ceo was the first to respond then it seemed he contacted heads of departments for specific issues as they were close behind.

That was on DIYDrones forum. It was an impressive response...

Yea you are correct that's where I saw it, was impressive, unfortunatley that's when I was posting over on the playground being driven insane and just reading here and DIY.

Yea you are correct that's where I saw it, was impressive, unfortunatley that's when I was posting over on the playground being driven insane and just reading here and DIY.
You would never see that dude from that other company do that. I thought it was pretty impressive. He got one of his engineers on line to help.

You would never see that dude from that other company do that. I thought it was pretty impressive. He got one of his engineers on line to help.

You'd never even see them admit ones ever had an issue much less their CEO try to help. I've heard it's got better, although from the horses mouth on the other site but I know it was bad a while back. Actually if anyone has any problems with dji stuff I got great service advice from Tahoe Ed over on RCG he's DJI support over there and is much better than any from the company directly. Honestly I was arguing against dji at the time with a fool in the solo owners thread when I met him and he was still very helpful with the little issues I'd had. Also trying to help solo folks out like me with what devices worked best for them in testing their app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44