Any updates on shipments/availability?

Just got off phone with B&H. Rep said he could see ETA for product arrival. Placed my order 5/27. Said based upon units being delivered and my order sequence, late June/early July. Take it for what it's worth,,if anything.

Looks like pre-orders are second to Best Buy launch next week. 3DR needs to fulfill pre-orders first then big box stores.

This reminds me of the FCC rules on Amateur radio operator antenna regulations, over about the last 50 years, in the beginning cities and counties and in a few cases the states tried to regulate the antenna heights sizes etc.. and after a few law suit's the FCC stepped in and said that they were the regulator and told the others to but out!

I'm excited to get mine in the morning. The display case looks pretty sweet I must say

I got lucky. Extremely lucky and BB gave me a extra battery for the promotion!! Flight school is also 20150613_122918.jpg on the displays.

If anyone is in the lead forcing flying restrictions on individuals it's DJI. And that was one of the reasons I looked at the Solo. As a matter of fact I don't think I'll upgrade the firmware on my P2V+ past 3.08 (where it's at) because of new restrictions hard coded in.

My law practice is extending a niche focus in the regulatory area of UAS. I have helped several people file for 333 exemptions. If anyone is in California, I would be glad to help answer any questions.

Same thing, 3DR Vu Tran, told me last week that they had sent units to Best Buy... But I am very suspect of 3DR at this point. They have said a lot of things that are simply not true and have lied about things.

Based on my experience with BestBuy, I'd be more suspicious of them than 3DR. I had a heck of a time buying extra batteries there yesterday. Took 3 employees - all of whom categorical said they didn't have any in stock - before I was able to get them. It wasn't until I asked the guy if he could check if any nearby stores had the batteries that he discovered they actually had them in the store room.

Reactions: Raybro
So now the 3dr solo is available at all Best Buy stores. Except the ones in my city. C'mon Man! Reminds me of that sign "There only two kinds of Beer, The kind you like, and free"

Last edited:
Reactions: Raybro and rrmccabe
Large shipment left Hong Kong this morning as of 9:00 pm est the shipment is in alaska. Should've revive east coast Monday. Hope everyone is starting to receive theirs shortly.

Get flying.

Large shipment left Hong Kong this morning as of 9:00 pm est the shipment is in alaska. Should've revive east coast Monday. Hope everyone is starting to receive theirs shortly.

Get flying.
My Solo Shipped from China on 6/25/2015 @ 11:22PM (UPS's local time?). My 1st notice of this was from an e-mail i got from 3DR today, 6/26/15 sent @ 7:31 PM

I checked my pre-order status at 3DR and it’s still “Backordered”. In fact, my pre-order credit card still hasn’t been hit, yet.

My Solo expected arrival date is 6/29/15, per UPS, so i’ll stay in touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44