Antenna advice

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm trying to get 3000-3500ft range out of my Solo in Appalachian terrain. I can currently get 2600ft with Alfa antennas...about 500ft short of what I need.
So my question is this...if you were investing in an antenna would you choose the ITELite or the FPVLR? Or would you power the Alfas with amplifiers?
I'm sure some of you have used "all the above" so your opinions would help a lot.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a set of FPVLRs clones- can get over1.6km (over a mile) from them - though it is fairly hair-raising if you can't see it!! Also the spread is so narrow that if you don't point it exactly at the drone you will quickly lose connection and it will come running back to mamma :)

Reactions: XevetS
I have a set of FPVLRs clones- can get over1.6km (over a mile) from them - though it is fairly hair-raising if you can't see it!! Also the spread is so narrow that if you don't point it exactly at the drone you will quickly lose connection and it will come running back to mamma :)
Thanks for the reply. FPVLRs seem to be the favored antenna on this forum. Some of the other forums (DJI) seem to favor the DBS route. The FPVLRs are a little more expensive but I am leaning that way.

where did you get your clones?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44