Antenna tracker in Solex ..

Reaction score
Antenna tracker in Solex .. Is it possible ..?
This is a question for Solex developers. It would be very useful to have an arrow ("compass") on the display, which indicates the direction of Solo. For long-distance flights with directional antennas. Especially when you fly in more than one direction .. and often confused directions., Signal loss .. and switching to RTL. If the smartphone has a compass and a GPS, it is solved only at the level of Solex.
What are your thoughts ..?

This is a question for Solex developers. It would be very useful to have an arrow ("compass") on the display, which indicates the direction of Solo. For long-distance flights with directional antennas. Especially when you fly in more than one direction .. and often confused directions., Signal loss .. and switching to RTL. If the smartphone has a compass and a GPS, it is solved only at the level of Solex.

Interesting idea. So you're thinking of a pointer on the screen to tell you which way the vehicle is from your location? That is, suppose you're facing north and you fly to the northeast. An arrow in a widget on the screen would point up and to the right the appropriate number of degrees, and shift to point straight up when you change your orientation to match?

Reactions: DJMc
Interesting idea. So you're thinking of a pointer on the screen to tell you which way the vehicle is from your location? That is, suppose you're facing north and you fly to the northeast. An arrow in a widget on the screen would point up and to the right the appropriate number of degrees, and shift to point straight up when you change your orientation to match?

I think so..

If you use map view on Solex you would have a good visual approximation of location so that you could orient yourself in the direction of the copter. Manual antenna tracking so to speak.

If you use map view on Solex you would have a good visual approximation of location so that you could orient yourself in the direction of the copter. Manual antenna tracking so to speak.
when I fly and look at the video link to take a good shot, it is impossible to look at the map .. And on the map I see only the direction of the drone, its location, not the direction of the transmitter antenna. I see an arrow on the FPV video screen that points in the direction of the home point. So it would be good if a similar arrow pointed in the direction of Solo, so that I rotate the antennas (transmitter) in that direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc