Android - 2.4 App *Beta* available

The link still points to the 2.3 beta in play store. So be patient.....

Are you sure it's 2.3 though? Previous beta versions have been mislabeled and I don't remember 2.3 beta being available like previous versions. If it's not, it's not. Just though it odd it would be posted today if it wasn't 2.4.

Are you sure it's 2.3 though? Previous beta versions have been mislabeled and I don't remember 2.3 beta being available like previous versions. If it's not, it's not. Just though it odd it would be posted today if it wasn't 2.4.
Yeah, it says released in Feb. I think they quit doing betas after that. If not, I'll jump on it when it becomes available.

ok curiosity got the best of me, I downloaded the solo beta off play store since I am a tester.
It says version 2.0.1
No pano or zip
where did you guys find this beta

dunno, but when I tried it I got 2.0.1 and posed the question on FB beta test group. Phu confirmed my findings

I think the 'beta' account that made the post is spam. other posts included post about beta versions of various software. I reported it.

That group has been quiet for some time. In the past the beta software was the same as the production software. It just didn't have device restrictions built into it. So if you had an Android device that wasn't on the compatibility list you could load the beta to see if it worked with your device.

Sorry to stir this up. I had been a beta tester (not official, just the open betas that we USED to get on android) and as mentioned, things had been really quiet in that beta group until that post by "beta" yesterday. I just assumed since it was posted yesterday it was the current beta like we used to get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44