alternative green cube installation tested and approved?

Reaction score
hello, i just found this alternative (experimental?) procedure for a new green Cube install :

SoloScripts/Testing at master · ArduPilot/SoloScripts · GitHub

it's different from what i have read so far but it seems less complicated - can anyone confirm this procedure works for installing a new green cube on my stock Solo with Open Solo 2.5 rc3 ?

thanks for all help , although i still find a lot of Solo stuff rather confusing and/or complicated i'm confident i will be able to successfully install my new green cube (not delivered yet) with help of you great forum members !

You should probably follow the latest instructions for installing a green cube with open solo and not refer to something that was last updated 5 months ago.

Reactions: Flasher
ok thank you , i just wonder why i don't see the IMX python files in the firmware update section of Solex - the other two files are available for download (Arducopter 3.5.4 + parameter files ?)
where can i find the IMX python files to download them to the Solex/ download/ packages folder manually ?

ok thank you , i just wonder why i don't see the IMX python files in the firmware update section of Solex - the other two files are available for download (Arducopter 3.5.4 + parameter files ?)
where can i find the IMX python files to download them to the Solex/ download/ packages folder manually ?
Superseded. Follow the ReadMe documentation on the GitHub.

thanks a lot, that explains why i don't see the Python files in the Firmware Update option !
For a Solo newbie it's all rather confusing but slowly my Solo will reveal all it's secrets, it's awesome to get this help and support on this great forum !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig